Configuring Internal Issues and Activities
- Log in as a user with the JIRA Administrators global permission.
- Select 'Administration' > 'Plugins' > 'Tempo' > 'Internal Issues'
An issue can be selected from existing JIRA issues and modified into an 'Internal Issue'.
An internal issue has the following properties:
- No remaining estimate is required.
- The issue can be selected from a list in the 'Log Work dialog'.
- Users need only 'Work On Issues' permission for the project.
Users that don´t have 'Work On Issues' permission in a JIRA project that has issues selected as internal will not see those issues in their list.
To add an issue to the 'Internal Issue' list, do the following:
- Click on the 'Add Issue' button.
- The 'Internal Issue Dialog' will display.
- Select the issue from the 'Issue key' field
- Click the 'Save' button.
You can change the list order by using the 'Up' and 'Down' icons.
See Using Internal Issues page for more information on this subject.
'Activity' is a 'Project', 'Version' or a 'Component'.
Internal activity is intended for vacation planning and other time allocation.
To add an 'Internal Activity' , do the following:
- Click on the 'Add Activity' button and the following dialog is displayed.
- The 'Add Activity' dialog is displayed;
- Select 'Type' - 'Unscheduled', 'Version' or 'Component'
Select 'Unscheduled' of you want to plan on a 'Project' level.
- Select 'Project' from a list of JIRA projects.
- Select 'Version' or 'Component' according to your select in the 'Type' field.
- Click the 'Add Activity' to save your select or 'Cancel' to close without saving.
In the user timesheet the internal activities are displayed with a different color than other time allocations for the user.
Click the 'Help' icon on the top right of the page to open the online documentation