March 5th 2012
The Tempo team announces the release of Tempo 6.5 for JIRA 4.4.x
Tempo 6.4.3 is the latest stable version for JIRA 4.2.x - 4.3.4
- Tempo ignoring JIRA's and user's time zone settings - Reported in our User Voice.
- Time Zone info added to formatted date in scheduler emails to show exact time of scheduler close date.
- Global Account Keys seperator displayed in ´Log Work' dialog - Reported in our User Voice.
- Billing key not set in IE9 after Tempo upgrade - Reported in our User Voice.
- NPE thrown when viewing People for Version JTMPO-313
- Wrong date in 'Log Work' dialog (missing user timezone support) JTMPO-334
- Plan time dialog shows an alert popup when user names with special chars are pickedy - JRA-26735
- Inline worklog attribute doesn´t clear if logged with 'Add' button in the 'Log Work Dialog' - Reported in our User Voice.
- Green tick displayed in Tempo reports if an url is incuded in the worklog description - Reported in our User Voice.
- Start/End-Calender popups start with different weekday JTMPO-339
- Users can change logged times in the 'Day view inline editing dialog' though the timesheet is in 'Approval' state - Reported in our User Voice.
- Log Work Issue search results extending past the viewable browser frame - JTMPO-350
Upgrading to Tempo 6.5 is free for all customers with an active Tempo license.
Download Tempo for JIRA 4.4.x or checkif you are upgrading to JIRA 5.