Tempo 18.104.22.168 released with some minor bug fixes
30. December 2011
The Tempo team announces the release of Tempo 6.4.3. This point release contains the following fixes.
- Fixed sorting error when issue keys are of the from ABC-DEF-123 - JTMPO-317
- When using Greenhopper Rapid Board, using Log Work button within issue returns error - JTMPO-329
- NPE in BillingKeyManager - Reported in User Voice
- Fixed default value for account CF when only one account on the project - JTMPO-211
- Team Gadget shows required hours for everyone based on the first user - Reported in User Voice
- Billed hours get reset if work log is moved to another issue - Reported in User Voice
- Added safeguard for very large queries. Fixes this bug 'No 'Add user' available in People on a JIRA project' - Reported in User Voice
- Can't delete planned time after removing internal activity - JTMPO-315
- Translation missing for 'tempo.workflow.status.approved' - JTMPO-319
Upgrading to Tempo 6.4.3 is free for all customers with an active Tempo license.
Download Tempo and check the for more information on the new features.